Since 2008, my primary career focus has been development of my own small business, Buttonhead LLC. The company started in an apartment bedroom with one small piece of production equipment. Today, it has a full retail product line, a growing studio, and an established client base. I am assisted in day-to-day operations by my husband and Production Manager, Joel Peters. Together, we are dedicated to the continued growth of the company through quality products and excellent customer service. We are an American, family-operated small business who is excited for the continued evolution of our company. We appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you.
Buttonhead manufactures personalized party favors, keepsakes, and promotional products. As the owner and primary operator, I am responsible for:
- Business development and general management.
- Financial accounting.
- Website development and SEO.
- Product development and photography.
- Graphic design and print production.
- Sales, marketing, and media.
- Client service.
Scientific Voice was a speaker bureau and program management service provider. The company specialized in health and wellness clientele. My primary duties included:
- Client service and communication.
- Team leading and building.
- Budget analysis.
- Report generation and analysis.
Discovery Chicago was a healthcare communications agency. I worked as an event coordinator with duties that included:
- Onsite meeting logistics management.
- Attendee registration management.
- Attendee hotel, air, ground transport.
- Event audio/visual coordination.
- Financial reconciliation and budgets.